Links & Resources
The following is a list of hyperlinks to various sites which are useful to practitioners in customs and international trade law, and other interested persons.
- Cornell University Web Site-Recent U.S. Supreme Court Opinions
- Federal Register
- U.S. Court of International Trade Recent Slip Opinions, Court Rules and other information.
- U.S. Department of Commerce International Trade Administration
- Library of Congress
- U.S. International Trade Commission
- United States Trade Representative
- World Trade Organization
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (CAFC)-Recent Slip Opinions and other information about the Court.
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Notices, Customs Rulings with search capabilities, and much more.
Legislative information from the Library of Congress: Thomas - U.S. Congress web site
- Export Gov - @ExportGov
- International Trade Administration - @TradeGov
- Office of the United States Trade Representative - @USTradeRep
- Select USA - @SelectUSA
- Small Business Administration - @SBAgov
- Under Secretary of Commerce for International Trade - @TradeUnderSec
- U.S. Department of Commerce Secretary Penny Pritzker - @PennyPritzker
- U.S. Department of Commerce - @CommerceGov
- U.S. Department of Treasury - @USTreasury
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry - @JohnKerry
- U.S. Department of State - @StateDept
- U.S. Trade Representative Ambassador Michael Froman - @MikeFroman