- Attend CITBA’s Biannual Meetings. Fall and Spring Dinner Meetings and Winter Luncheon featuring Keynote Speakers, with REDUCED COST for CITBA members.
- Attend regular CLE seminars. Credit and non-credit on topics related to customs and international trade law, with REDUCED COST for CITBA members.
- Meet and interact with Judges of the U.S. Court of International Trade. In informal and unofficial settings, opportunities to interact with judges, staff in the Office of the Clerk of the Court, and judges’ law clerks.
- Receive CITBA’s periodic newsletter. Receive practice-related articles and news, as well as OPPORTUNITIES to publish newsletter articles.
- Network with members of the Bar. Meet and interact with your peers in private and government practice.
- Collaborate on CITBA projects. Including amicus curiae briefs, proposed legislation, and comments on proposed rulemaking.
- Access to event recordings and case summaries.