Useful resources for practitioners in customs and international trade law, and other interested persons.
- Cornell University Web Site-Recent U.S. Supreme Court Opinions
- Federal Register
- U.S. Court of International Trade Recent Slip Opinions, Court Rules and other information.
- Library of Congress
- U.S. International Trade Commission
- United States Trade Representative
- World Trade Organization
- U.S. Department of Commerce International Trade Administration
- DC Bar Upcoming CLE Events
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (CAFC)-Recent Slip Opinions and other information about the Court.
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Notices, Customs Rulings with search capabilities, and much more.
- World Customs Organization
- Legislative information from the Library of Congress: Thomas – U.S. Congress web site
CITBA membership is open to all attorneys admitted to practice in any country and to law students.